For more information, check out these resources:
- The National Academic Press Online book seeking to advice the nation on education in Science, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Carnagie Foundation for the Advancment of Teaching Lists the Carnegie Foundation’s current work in undergraduate education.
- IES: National Center for Education Statistics Lists links to postsecondary studies and statistics, including studies that compare undergraduate education to other learning settings.
- College Times Free tools and news for undergraduate students to help improve their undergraduate experience.
- University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching A guidebook for professors on teaching and improving teaching methods.