For more information, check out these resources:
- Law Professor Blogs A network of blogs designed to assist law professors in their scholarship and teaching.
- Law & Policy Institutions Guide Writing, research, and advocacy resources for law students.
- I Hate Law School.com Home to free law school outlines, information discussion boards, and advice for current and future law students.
- HG.org Connects students to topics on bar admission, outlining, and other Internet resources.
- The Oyez Project Multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work. Source for audio recorded cases in the Court.
- NALP Numerous links of reviewed resources on specific topics relevant to legal professionals including a directory of legal employers and statistics.
- Legal Information Institute A tutorial for law professors on using technology in the classroom. It introduces key hardware, software tools, and basic instruction on their use.